- Joined:Sun 01 Jun 2014, 19:38
SPC Gateway Box is now released
I'm very happy to announce the first release of the SPC Gateway Box. It has been a fun but hard work of coding and testing, but now it is finally here. I would like to send a special thank to KristoferL and RilleRock that helped me with the betatesting.
The SPC Gateway Box provides a lot of useful addon features to your Vanderbilt SPC system as:
- SPC Panel Communication (EDP Protocol)
- Alarm and status notifications via mail, Notify My Android (NMA) and Prowl
- Status mirroring to Fibaro Home Center 2
- Status publishing on MQTT bus (Msoquitto)
- Generic REST and Websocket API
- Support for I/O hardwired to the device
- Support for SPCanywhere, even after upgrading the SPC panel firmware to 3.6+. SPCanywhere on iOS9 is also supported.
- Web based Admin GUI
The price for the box is 2000 SEK including Swedish VAT. Reduced price if you already have purchased the software SPC Web Gateway. Shipping costs are not included and depends on delivery address. Delivery is restricted to Scandinavian and EU-countries.
For more info please see:
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.