I will soon release the SPC Gateway as a hardware device preloaded with a lot of nice features.
The device will be based on Dragino MS14-S, http://www.dragino.com, that is a low cost, open hardware very suitable for e.g. building Gateways and IoT controllers. It runs a open source linux system, has USB host port, full Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and I/O capabilities.
From the start, following features will be included:
- SPC Communication
- Alarm and status notifications via Gmail, Notify My Android and Prowl.
- Status mirroring to Fibaro Home Center 2.
- Status publishing on MQTT
- REST and Websocket API
- Support for I/O hardwired to Dragino
- Support for Siemens App SPCanywhere, even after upgrading the SPC panel firmware to 3.6+